Do You Have Dental Anxiety? Call Us Today to Learn How We Can Help!830-476-5112
If somebody calls us with a toothache, we can generally get them in either that day or the next. Obviously, a toothache is a sign of bigger problems and we encourage everybody after we get them out of pain to go ahead and come in and let us keep that from ever happening again. Tooth pain is rough and it's a lot better to avoid it and one of our main missions is to help people avoid pain and restore their mouth so that they can not have to deal with that again.
We never want you to feel uncomfortable in our dental chair, so we’ve done everything we can to reduce your potential for discomfort and dental pain. Whether it’s our award-winning staff, our use of advanced technology, or the availability of dental sedation, we make your procedures as pain-free as possible at Smile Advanced Dental Care in New Braunfels, TX dentist office. Our thorough, comprehensive care has earned us multiple “best dentist” awards in the annual New Braunfels, TX Herald-Zeitung Readers’ Choice survey. Dr. Crowe also appeared on a list of Super Dentists in Texas Monthly Magazine.
Don’t worry about dental discomfort or dental pain! Call Smile Advanced Dental Care at 830-476-5112.
Technology Has Changed Dental Care for the Better
Digital technology has changed just about every aspect of our lives, from how we listen to music to how we buy groceries, making most things quicker and easier than they used to be. Dentistry is no exception. We use digital technology in many aspects of our practice, including:
- Digital teeth impressions. We take precise impressions of your teeth with digital technology, not with messy molding material.
- Digital X-rays. There’s no waiting for film to develop, so digital X-rays are quicker than traditional X-rays. Not only that, but digital X-rays emit less radiation, so they’re better for your long-term health.
Sedation Dentistry Will Soothe Your Nerves
We offer oral sedation in the form of a prescription pill you take prior to your appointment in our New Braunfels, TX dentist office. One of its biggest advantages is that you’ll arrive already relaxed and stay that way throughout your procedure. Other advantages include:
- It’s noninvasive. You take the pill just as you would an aspirin. So there are no needles involved, and you won’t have to wear anything on your face as you do when receiving nitrous oxide (“laughing gas”).
- You won’t remember much. If your dental anxiety about a procedure is pretty intense, an oral sedative is a good choice because you likely won’t even remember much about the procedure when it’s over.
- You’ll still be responsive. It’s often called oral conscious sedation because you won’t be unconscious. You’ll be able to hear us and respond to us throughout your visit.
To find out how comfortable a visit to the dentist can be, call Smile Advanced Dental Care and meet Dr. Crowe at 830-476-5112 or use our online form to contact us. We’re located at 385 Landa Street near N. Walnut Avenue in New Braunfels, TX.