To Learn More About General Dentistry, Call Us Today.830-476-5112
We are a general dentist office. We take care of most general dental problems. Our main focus is on restoring teeth for longevity, so we try to avoid things that are predictably going to last a year or two, and lean towards more permanent or long-term solutions for people, in all aspects of our general dentistry.
General dentistry is a big part of our commitment to helping you keep your teeth healthy for life. Unlike some dentists who focus mostly on short-term results, Dr. David Crowe and our team never rush your treatment. Our thorough, comprehensive care has earned us multiple “best dentist” awards in the annual New Braunfels, TX Herald-Zeitung Readers’ Choice survey. He also appeared on a list of Super Dentists in Texas Monthly Magazine.
Regular dental exams, dental cleanings, and other general dentistry services will keep your family’s small dental problems from becoming bigger ones. For example, if we find a cavity in its early stages, we can treat it with a tooth filling. But more severe decay may require a dental crown or even a root canal.
To see how general dentistry can keep your teeth healthy for life, call our New Braunfels, TX dentist office at 830-476-5112 to see Dr. David Crowe.
General Dentistry Improves Your Oral Health
To keep your teeth healthy, Smile Advanced Dental Care in New Braunfles, TX offers these general dentistry services:
- Dental exams. In addition to checking your teeth for cavities, we look for signs of other issues such as gum disease and oral cancer.
- Dental cleanings. We remove destructive plaque from all the nooks and crannies you can’t reach at home.
- Fluoride treatments. We use fluoride for both children and adults to help prevent dental decay.
- Dental sealants. Applied to tough-to-clean areas such as grooves in back teeth, dental sealants protect your teeth against decay.
- Nutritional counseling. We can suggest dietary changes that will help keep your teeth looking and feeling good.
- Gum disease treatment. If we find signs of gum disease, we can eradicate it with a deep cleaning treatment.
- Halitosis (bad breath) treatment. We can help determine the cause of halitosis and provide professional-strength products or other hygiene recommendations to eliminate it.
- Custom mouthguards. If teeth grinding (bruxism) is damaging your teeth or causing health issues such as chronic headaches, we can create a custom mouthguard for you that will keep you from grinding.
To book a dental exam or other general dentistry service, call Smile Advanced Dental Care at 830-476-5112. Or use our online form to make an appointment with Dr. David Crowe at Smile Advanced Dental Care in New Braunfels, TX. If you’re scheduling visits for younger family members, we’re located near several schools, including Seele Elementary.