Find Out How to Solve Your Dental Problems with Full-Mouth Reconstruction.830-476-5112
If you're considering a full-mouth reconstruction of your mouth, you need a dentist that knows how to do that, what they're doing. It takes a lot of training and experience to be able to do that for someone. If you have worn teeth, worn-down teeth, lots of large failing fillings and missing teeth, or just want a prettier and healthier smile and more functional bite, or even jaw pain, those are the people that consider full-mouth reconstruction of their mouth.
It's a big undertaking, but it's not difficult if you know what you're doing. We'll start with molds and photographs of your teeth. We'll actually work up the case on a set of molds of your teeth, models of your teeth where we'll work it out before we ever touch your teeth. That way we know what we want to end up with, and whether it's gonna work or not. It's better to start knowing that it's gonna work.
Even a small problem like a cavity can cause pain and sabotage your smile. More extensive dental damage can really make you miserable and impact your overall health. Missing teeth, for example, can:
- cause your jawbone to shrink, giving you a “sunken” look
- prevent you from eating healthy foods like fruits and vegetables
Our Dr. David Crowe of Smile Advanced Dental Care in New Braunfels, TX has received extensive ongoing education in cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry. And he’s performed countless smile makeovers in his 35-plus years as a dentist. You’ll be surprised at how much he can transform your smile!
To turn back the clock on your damaged smile, call Smile Advanced Dental Care in New Braunfels, TX at 830-476-5112 to schedule a consultation with Dr. David Crowe.
We Partner with You on a Customized Treatment Plan
We offer multiple procedures for repairing damaged teeth and replacing missing teeth. In fact, the number of choices may seem overwhelming! Thanks to his expertise and years of hands-on experience, Dr. David Crowe of Smile Advanced Dental Care in New Braunfels, TX can help determine which ones will work best for you.
He’ll also use advanced dental technology to create your customized treatment plan, including digital X-rays and digital tooth impressions. He can share these digital images with you to better explain your treatment options. You’ll be a partner, not just a patient, in creating your treatment plan!
Turn Back the Clock with Dental Crowns and Other Restorations
Among the most common restorations we use for extensive dental reconstruction:
- Dental crowns. A versatile restoration, crowns can be used to repair and strengthen damaged teeth. Or, when attached to a dental implants, they can replace missing teeth. We use porcelain and zirconia for our dental crowns, materials prized for their durability and natural appearance. We’ll take digital impressions of your teeth to ensure a perfect fit.
- Dental bridges. We create a dental bridge by using dental crowns to anchor a replacement tooth or several replacement teeth. The crowns can be secured to your natural teeth or to dental implants. Unlike dentures, you won’t have to worry about removing a dental bridge for cleaning. You just brush and floss as usual.
Additional full-mouth reconstruction options include: Dr. Crowe on Implants
- Dentures. We can replace anywhere from a few missing teeth to an entire mouthful with dentures. For added security, we can attach your dentures to dental implants.
- Dental implants. Because they are embedded in your jawbone, dental implants provide a stable foundation for dental crowns, dental bridges, or dentures. And they help maintain your oral health by providing stimulation for your jawbone, which minimizes bone loss.
To get a better idea of the kinds of smile transformations we can do, check out our smile gallery. Then call Smile Advanced Dental Care at 830-476-5112 to discuss your full-mouth reconstruction options. Or use our online form to make an appointment at our New Braunfels, TX dentist office.
Our personalized care at Smile Advanced Dental Care has made us “best dentist” in the annual New Braunfels Herald-Zeitung Readers’ Choice survey for five years in a row. Dr. David Crowe also appeared on a list of Super Dentists in Texas Monthly Magazine.